You know those organizers with pockets that you can hang on a closet rod or over the door? They are useful for a lot more than just clothes. Buy one with clear pockets so you can see what is inside or label the pockets with a label maker or masking tape.
In the spirit of a fresh start for the new year, here are nineteen uses for a closet organizer not involving clothes:
- Grooming products (hairbrushes, combs, razors, pumice stone)
- First aid (Band-Aids, ointments)
- Pet items
- Pens and pencils
- Facial cloths/hand towels
- Sewing necessities (small sewing kits, thread, needles, pins in an old pill bottle)
- Storage bags
- Tape (scotch, masking, electrical, duct)
- Nail polish
- Barbie dolls and their accessories
- Office supplies (Rubber bands, sticky notes, binder clips)
- Cleaning supplies
- Smart phone/tablet/computer items (Charging cables & bricks, headphones)
- Herb garden (poke a drain hole in the bottom of each pocket, fill with dirt, plant your herbs, and hang outside)
- Craft materials
- Packaged breakfast items (oatmeal, hot chocolate, tea)
What clever uses have YOU discovered?
Share them on our Facebook page.