Whether you send cards to family, friends, business associates, or clients between Thanksgiving and New Years, being organized will streamline this important task.
- Enter the names and addresses of the people to whom you send a card in a database program. You may already have such a list, and keeping it updated is an important task to maintain through the year.
- Don’t hand address each card. Use your computer to print out the mailing addresses on label paper.
- Order your holiday cards with your message and/or photo already on it to save time writing an individual message or attaching/inserting a photo on every card.
- To save even more of your precious time, don’t wait in line at the post office. Go to shop.usps.com and order your stamps.
- Finally, don’t beat yourself up if you don’t get around to sending holiday cards this year; rather, resolve to begin inputting your contact information now so that it is ready for you next year.
When you have the addresses printed out on labels, cards with message and/or photo, and stamps, it will be a cinch to get your cards in the mail!