Smell that? That’s the smell of springtime in New England. Okay, okay, it’s March, and we all know we’ll likely have a few more storms, but we can at least get excited for spring cleaning! There’s no better way to celebrate the (almost) arrival of this season than to stock up on organizing products. Here are five of my favorite products you need to organize your home that you can order from Amazon with the touch of a button.
- Outlet Shelf – What if you could perch any small electronic device on a shelf in your bathroom and keep it off the bathroom counter? I love this product. Best of all, no additional hardware to install as it uses your vertical single outlet as a way to mount it. This beauty comes in white, almond, and black.
- Broom Holder – I LOVE this product. The thought of wet mops sitting on floor or carpet is really gross. I love that this holder has hooks to give you more options of hanging various cleaning items.
- Pull Out Storage Container Drawer – The pullout drawer is one of my favorite ways to really maximize storage space in the kitchen. This drawer is great for customizing the drawer to best contain your food storage tops and bottoms.
- Bedside Caddy – This is a perfect graduation gift for a college bound freshman. They can keep all their stuff that would normally go in/on a bedside table in this caddy attached to either their headboard or side rail. You can also use this to store item you use in the living room like a remote control, knitting needles or tissue.
- Gift Wrapping Hanging Organizer – Wouldn’t it be great to have one organizer that can hold most of your gift wrapping items? The simply luxury of having the wrapping paper off the floor and kept neat for your next use is a huge reason to love this organizer!
What are some of your favorite Amazon products that you can’t live without to keep you organized?
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.